Friday, May 2, 2008

Selling our stuff...

Since we are in the middle of spring cleaning, I have been listing a bunch of stuff on Craigslist, to clean out the house and make some money at the same time. While I do admit you get some weirdo's on Craigslist:
1. Would you be willing to trade your couches for a dog? Um no
2. Will you take $50 for all three tables? No, we paid over $500, the price we set is a steal
3. Can you guarantee the leather for the rest of its life? No, who knows wth you are going to do with once it leaves my house
4. Will you deliver to *insert city name far away* for free? I want to see them first. Yeah, I am going to load all this up and then drive it down to you for you to look at it, no thanks.

Like I said, you get a bunch of freaks, but the people that drive up from Terrell and bought our couches were such nice people. I felt like I had known them for a long time, just a nice couple that were from the country. They brought their horse trailer to put the couches in, Ethan was VERY upset that they had no horses in there. They were buying the couches for their new bunkhouse. I think they are going to fit there perfectly!! Unfortunately, the bunkhouse was not big enough for the tables as well, so they only bought the couches. Now the tables are up on Craigslist.
I have a lady coming by tonight to look at the mattress topper that we only used for about a month or so, I really hope she buys it, it is taking up SOOO much room in our game room right now.

No comments: