Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 - A Picture A Day

My friend Kristen is doing this and I thought I would join her. Every day for 2009 I am going to attempt to take a picture and blog it. Not only will it be a great way for me to actually blog daily, but I think it will be fun to look back at a year in pictures. The first photo was actually taken at 12:05, right after we rang in the new year! I will post it in a follow up post, so I can find them easier! If you decide to do this, let me know in a comment or email, I would love to follow you!

2 comments:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

I am going to *attempt* to do this! Finger crossed that I can follow through....although, I am sure that I won't be able to necessarily post them daily, but I am going to definitely try to take at least one picture every day and post them when I can. It just sounded like too much fun not to do it! :)