Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I just gave my baby boy his last bottle. We are out of formula and the Dr said it would be fine to switch him over to milk rather than go buy another container of it. He is perfectly fine drinking milk, no problems there. I however am having a hard time with it. He is my baby, and he is growing up way to fast. I guess I should be thankful he made the switch so easy. Lets hope it keeps going this smoothly...
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
What a great way to start Christmas...
Santa gets milk and cookies at every single house, so we change it up for him, we leave him a nice glass of red. Next year we hope to leave him a nice cheese tray to go with it, anyone know where we can get a "Cheese tray for Santa" plate?? :)
Monday, December 22, 2008
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (who hasn't!?!??!)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon (hahahahaha)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset (in Jamaica is the best!)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia (it was Ukraine, close enough)
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (I’ve eaten a lot of them though)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
OMG! I had to go into the bathroom and Seth had to turn around cause we were laughing so hard!
Once I composed myself I asked Ethan who told him that or where he heard it, he told me that no one told him that, its just the truth, farts make God cry.
I have no idea where he gets his information sometimes, but it always makes me laugh!
Another new thing we started this year was an Advent calendar. I have been wanting one but haven't found one i liked well enough to spend the money on. But I found one this year, and grandma was with me, so she said she wanted to buy it for the boys, fine with me! :)
Ethan loves opening the doors each day to see what is behind it. Being almost 4 has made this the most interactive Christmas yet with him. When I was pulling out our Nativity scene he started to tell me all about who everyone was and was so excited to share. I have read the Christmas story to him, the children's version, and he has started to ask questions and actually be interested in the answers, I love it!
Now I have to go address our Christmas cards, so I can get them to people before Christmas! :)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Aiden did fine, I of course had a hard time. As soon as they took him from my arms and told us to wait in the lobby I started to tear up. As soon as we sat down the tears started pouring down my face. Yes I know that this was a simple, routine surgery that is performed daily, but it was on my BABY! I hated thinking that he might be scared or cold back there without me. It was the longest 20 minutes of my life. I am so thankful that he is a healthy baby and that I don't have to see him go through more painful and invasive procedures. Once the Dr came and got us I was rushing back to see him. He was still sleeping when we got back there but started to wake up about a minute later and was he ever PISSED! He was sobbing and flopping around in my arms. After we finally got hi to calm down I was able to feed him and it seemed to help. Seth then went off to work and Aiden and I came home and plan on sleeping and snuggling the day away. He is actually napping right now.