Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up!!

I'm borrowing/stealing this survey from my friend, Virginia. Thanks VA!!

Worst part of the weekend: Not enough sleep time

Best part of the weekend: Night out with friends at Splitsville and then crafting all day Sunday with Tarah and Heather!

Most random part of the weekend: The crazy old lady who backed out into the road in front of me on Sunday when I was driving to T's house. She then got out and yelled at us for honking at her!?!? She was a crazy old girl, the dude next to me was yelling at her and she was screaming right back at him!!

People I saw this weekend: Fri night: Erin &Trevor, Amie & Scott, Dianthe &Kelly, Chris, Mer, Megan & Erik, Heather, ReJana & Mike Sat night: my mom and dad, Tarah & Jody :)
I had a busy weekend!!

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Cleaning out the closet underneath the stairs

Things that I am looking forward to this week: Getting my hair done tomorrow!!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: laundry, cleaning, etc etc etc :)

Tell me about your weekend!

No comments: