Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a GIRL!!



We found out last week that baby #3 will be our little Avery Lynn. We had both felt from the beginning of this pregnancy that it was a girl, but neither one of us wanted to say anything. :) When we went in for our sonogram, we brought both the boys with us and they were both enthralled with the baby up on the big screen. She did all her measurements first and every time she moved between the legs I was looking and I never saw a penis...then she asked if we wanted to know and what our guess was. We all said girl, and I mentioned that I never saw anything, and she said yep, it's a girl! I immediately started to cry. Poor Aiden was sitting in Seth's lap and was right next to my head and he turned on the sad lips and started to whimper a little bit. Once I smiled at him and told him I was all right he was all smiles again.
I think I am still in shock...I am so excited...yet I am scared. I have only ever dealt with boys...this is a whole new ball game for me...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats!

you're going to have to change your blog title now! :)

Andrea said...

It is different, but you will do great! It's just a 'more dramatic' adventure. :)

Amanda said...

Congrats, and I love the name! We were considering the same exact name (first & middle) for out daughter!

Misty said...

Congrats again on your baby GIRL! She will have two big brothers, what more could a girl ask for? :)

Love the name Avery.

Jess said...

Amanda,
I just emailed Tarah and told her I needed her to get started on a new blog header for me! :)
Thanks for the reminder!!
Jess