Goals for 2011
1. Read 100 books
2. Drink nothing but water for 2 weeks
3. Stay off the computer more in the evenings when the kids are awake
4. Learn a new hobby and or craft
5. RUN an entire 5k, like not walk one time
6. Run a 10k
7. 2011 3P Challenge Paddle, Pound, Pedal
8. Keep the house in a picked up state where I won’t panic if someone stops by unexpectedly
9. Go to bed with a clean kitchen sink nightly
10. Wake up at 6:30 on school mornings so I won’t rush around
11. Stop trying to make others happy, just worry about myself and my family
12. Make a housecleaning schedule, and stick to it!!
13. Once I start a load of laundry, follow through. Wash, dry, fold and PUT AWAY. That last part is my nemesis!
14. Go eat REAL sushi, like the raw stuff, not the smoked/cooked stuff
15. Work out 5 days a week
16. Be a healthy weight
17. Try a new recipe once a week
18. Go on a date once a month with Seth
19. Have quiet time every day, be it 5 minutes or 45 minutes….
20. Read the bible with the kids on a daily basis
21. Organize the house so everything has a place. If it doesn’t have a place, out it goes.
23. Become a Director with Scentsy
24. Go to bed by 10:30 on school nights
25. Wash my face every night before going to bed
26. Give blood at least twice
27. Go on a family camping trip
28. Cook a gourmet 4 course meal for us and another couple
29. Let loose and play with the kids more, be a kid myself!
30. Worry less about what others think or perceive about me
31. Meal plan and have dinner started/ready when Seth gets home from work
32. Go to the dentist twice this year
33. Nurse Avery till her 1yr birthday
34. Order pictures starting from my pregnancy with Aiden from BluDoor
35. Decorate the living room
36. Finish the kitchen *renovations*
37. Sew kitchen drapes
38. Make picture books of the kids pictures, starting from when Ethan was born
39. Sell/give away the kids clothes they have outgrown
40. Private J