Thursday, April 17, 2008

So it begins...

I started a blog when Aiden was born, but I have forgotten the log in information, oops! So I am just starting over fresh. My little baby is 3 months old today and he has started to laugh! He has been smiling for a while now, but we are now able to tickle him and he will laugh out loud. I think it might be the best sound in the world. Ethan and I had so much fun with him the other day, just making him laugh.
Saturday is a big day for me, its the first time I am going to be away from Ethan and Aiden overnight. Seth is having a birthday party here at the house for me, and since we are planning on drinking and having loud music, it just wouldn't be a place for a baby or 3yr old. So off to grandma & papa's house. I have mixed feelings about it... On one hand, I am happy to have a full nights sleep!! But on the other hand I am really going to miss my guys, I don't know if I am really ready to leave Aiden for a night. I will let you know how I do!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope your birthday party is great.