Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ethan & Aiden's first time at the movies!


Ethan has been wanting to go to the movie theater forever, but I was just too cheap! What if he decided a few minutes in that he was not having it. I was going to be out the money. Well I found out late Friday night that the theater by our house was having a special showing of Spookley the Square Pumpkin, which just so happens to be Ethan's favorite book at Halloween time. So I called mom and she came out to help me take both boys. We had such a great time! Ethan told me that he has been wanting to go to the movies ever since he was a baby in my tummy and he was just so happy I was finally taking him. Gee, the kid sounds sooo neglected! Of course he tells me and my mom that he needs popcorn, candy AND sprite, and of course grandma bought it all for him. He is just a little spoiled! Ethan lasted the whole movie, Aiden drank a bottle in the beginning and then was happy till we were about halfway through. So mom just stood with him on the side, there were about 6 whole people in there with us, and after a minute of her standing with him he passed out so she could sit down. As we were leaving Ethan was already asking when we could go again. Here are some pictures from our day at the movies!

No comments: