Thursday, April 2, 2009

~Blow dryer review~

So I finally got the chance to try out my new dryer tonight and I have to admit, I love it! I was kinda scared when I started, but after using it on one side and having it all done in about 2 minutes, I was hooked! It took me about 6 minutes total to do my hair! Yay! This is going to be perfect for those days when I don't feel like pulling out the flat iron to style out my hair. Oh, and for those that are curious, no, it did not tangle up my hair. My hair is super fine, if it was going to tangle any hair, it would be mine.
I also did not use any products in my hair, I think if I use a mousse or my curling goop, that will help set them for all day.
About the pictures, my camera is dead and I can't find the charger, so I had to take them with my phone, hence the poor quality!



Ethan wanted to get a picture with me :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great! Perhaps I have missed this, but what dryer is it? And how exactly did you style your hair that way? Do you normally have curly hair? I'd love to do something like that with mine.

Unknown said...

Looks great! Perhaps I have missed this, but what dryer is it? And how exactly did you style your hair that way? Do you normally have curly hair? I'd love to do something like that with mine.

Jess said...

Here ya go!
http://hoisingtonhappenings.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-did-it.html

And no, my hair is straight and fine. :)

Misty said...

Cute! I wonder what it would do to hair that is already naturally wavy/curly? Hmmm...I may just have to try it out myself!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Cute! It really worked pretty well!
Misty - I would think that it would work even better if you already have natural wave or curl and would enhance it. With straight hair, it looks like it gives more of a wave effect or beachy look.