Thursday, September 8, 2011

Buddies for Bastrop/Austin area


As most of you know, most of south Texas seems to be on fire right now. So many families have lost their homes and everything else. I want to do my part to help, so I am collecting Scentsy Buddies. For just $27 you can *sponsor* a buddy. My goal is to collect 500 buddies and then I will drive them down to Austin/Bastrop area. I know we can't give those families their homes back, but we can give them a little piece of home. When I think of all those kids that have lost anything, it breaks my heart, cause I can just picture my kids going through that. Please share this with all your friends and family...I know that we can do this! It breaks my heart to see all these families with no place to go. If you want to sponsor a buddy, please send your payment to:
jessicahoisington@gmail.com with Paypal . Please just add a note saying it is for the Buddies for Bastrop/Austin Buddy Drive.

Edited to add our Facebook page with up to the date buddy counts!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buddies-for-BastropAustin-TX/112009985571510

Please leave a comment if you have any questions....we can do this!!

No comments: