Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Don't make God cry...

So Seth and I were running around on Sat morning trying to get ready to go to a birthday party and while Seth was getting dressed, he may have let out a fart. Ethan stopped what he was doing, looked at him very serious and said "Daddy, when you fart, it makes God cry"
OMG! I had to go into the bathroom and Seth had to turn around cause we were laughing so hard!
Once I composed myself I asked Ethan who told him that or where he heard it, he told me that no one told him that, its just the truth, farts make God cry.
I have no idea where he gets his information sometimes, but it always makes me laugh!

2 comments:

P said...

OMG I'd die laughing if Matt Matt said that to me. Plus I'd wonder about the God stuff. :-)

Rebecca said...

That is classic!!!