Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aiden turns 2

**This post is way overdue!!**
Aiden turned 2 on Jan 17. He is so much fun right now! My mom and dad gave him the nickname Mr Destructo when he was little and boy does it describe him! He is truly a rough and tumble little boy in every aspect. He loves sports, any sport! Baseball, basketball, football, hockey....the minute he sees a ball he is screaming and running towards it to play. He loves his big brother "EE" and really looks up to him. I love to see them playing together at the park or in our gameroom. It melts my heart when I see them holding hands walking into school or into church.
Aiden,
You are such a sweet and caring boy, you love to give hugs and kisses and when you hear someone crying, even if you don't know them, you want to go give them a hug. You are an awesome little brother and I know when the baby comes you are going to be a wonderful big brother!!
I love you!
Mommy

Aiden about 2 minutes old

Aiden 1yr

Aiden 2yrs

No comments: