Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I will never understand his mind...

So tonight I let Ethan stay up to watch Biggest Loser with me tonight. Daddy had to work late so he was not happy...So we both got snuggled up in our snuggies and settled in. He kept asking me about WHY their tummies were so big, etc. I took that moment to tell him it was because they don't eat vegetables, fruit or meat (everything he has decided to NOT eat). He looked at me and said, I don't want to look like that mommy!! Maybe that will help change his eating habits??
Then at the end, we are watching each team weigh in, with Ethan clapping at the end of each weigh in with everyone else. Then Ethan stopped, looked up and me and asked my WHY the girls were showing us their bra's. I was about to explain to him that the boys and girls take off their shirts for the weigh in, but only girls wear bras (even though some of those boys could have used some as well!!) But before I could say that, he said "Never mind, I know why. It's because they have long nipples that will fart if they come out of the bra"
WHAT??!!
I have no idea where that idea came from, but it made me bite my lip and turn my head away so he wouldn't see me laughing!
I don't get the boy brain...

No comments: