Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1 My Current Relationship



My current relationship is: happily married for almost 9 yrs now (June 15, 2002) and together for almost 13 yrs (July 23, 1998). Honestly I cannot imagine my life without the man. I thank God that I was lucky enough to meet him and have him choose me to spend the rest of his life with.

We met on the dance floor at Blue Planet night club in Dallas, and the rest is history!
I just knew from the night I met him that he was the one for me. We have had our ups & downs, what couple hasn't, but 99% of the time, life rocks!
We have been blessed with three beautiful children and watching him turn from single guy, into devoted boyfriend, into a sweet fiancé, into a strong husband and now into a loving father just makes me love him that much more!
Sorry, I promise the rest of these won't be as mushy :)

No comments: