Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2 Where I would like to be in 10 yrs.




Let's see, in 10 yrs I will be 42. HOLY CRAP! I am going to be old! Seeing that number on paper is kinda freaky!
Okay, so in 10 yrs we will have a 16yr old, a 13 yr old and an almost 11 yr old. Wow.

I hope to have sold the current house we are in and move closer in to DFW. It would make commutes much easier on Seth and give him that much more time with us. I am selfish and want him home with us more than time on the road commuting.

I hope to still have a wonderful relationship with my kids, one that they also want to *keep up*. I love that Ethan is always wanting me around him right now at school and up at the theater. I pray it stays that way and he sets a good example for the other two littles :)

I hope to have traveled more, I would love to take the kids out of the country, expose them more than what the US has to offer.

I hope to have a few more things accomplished, but those are private for now :)

No comments: