Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Lacey was chilling on the floor and Ethan and I were watching tv. He gets off the couch to take her toy away from her and throw it. He jumps back from it and asks me whats wrong with her toy. YUCK, its a fricking MOUSE! Big and dead!! I screamed, he screamed, Lacey pee'd on the rug and Dallas hid under the bed. Lacey is now in her crate, Dallas is still hiding, Ethan has had his hands SCRUBBED and the rug is outside on the patio, dead mouse still on it. Seth is going to have to take care of it. It was all I could do to drag the rug out there. Time for a new rug.

3 comments:

Marilou's Blog Spot said...

Hello,
She was bringing you a present mama!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I literally laughed out loud!

Kristin (kekis) said...

I can't believe you didn't use my cute rat picture I posted for you. Fond memories of those (dead) beady little eyes & tiny clawed feet. :)