Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maternity Pictures take one!

I was lucky to be able to take pictures of a really good friend of mine Jessica this past Sunday. Ms Bethany is going to be coming any day now and we wanted a few pictures of Jessica before she came. Phillip wasn't able to make this photo shoot, but they are meeting us at the park this Saturday and we will snap a few with him in it. I am also happy that Jessica has asked me to be there when Bethany is born and I get to take pictures! Yay! The pictures I have of Aidens birth from ReJana are so special to me and I can never thank her enough for them.
*Disclaimer* I am not, nor do I claim to be a photographer, so please be gentle with your comments. I like to think of this as my test session.


1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Very sweet photos!

Oh my goodness though, I watched the slide show last night from Aiden's birth and was in tears...SO beautiful! I loved seeing these as I have already decided that we are hiring a professional photog. with our next baby and seeing your pics just solidified my decision on that.