Monday, July 21, 2008

Aiden's 6 month checkup

Aiden had his 6 month checkup today and everything is great!
He is now:
18.7lbs(75%)
26.6 inches(50%)
Dr said he is doing well and we don't have to go back till 9 months and there are no shots then, yipee!! Poor baby got 3 today along with the oral vaccine. Now he is just chilling in his sweet peace, going in and out of sleep.
Oh, and he checked to see if any teeth were coming in at all, and nothing yet. But he did say he thought he might get some soon, the way Aiden was going to town on the tongue depressor and everything else he could get into his mouth. I told him I was in no hurry for teeth just yet!
I will upload his 6 month pictures later tonight once everyone goes to bed!

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

That's awesome!! I always get anxiety before all of Hudson's appts. even when I know that everything is fine. I hate seeing them get shots though. :( No fun for mommy or baby!