Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!

7 years ago today I was jumping out of bed, anxious for the day to start, I was about to marry the man of my dreams. We met in the most unexpected place, the place my mother always told me I would never meet a nice boy, a night club. See mom, told you so! ;-)

Seth and I met on July 23, 1998, he gave me a sapphire promise ring for my birthday in 1999, and he proposed to me on Easter Sunday April 15, 2001. I think I started planning everything the very next day, which just so happened to be my birthday. Two days later we had a date, June 15, 2002 and a venue picked out.

The last seven years of our marriage have been so wonderful and I feel truly blessed to be with Seth. He is my rock, someone who is always there for me, no matter what! I can be having the worst day of my life, and he can make me smile in just seconds. He is the best dad in the world. I love to watch him with both boys, he is a natural! I could go on and on about him, but I think more people would like to see pictures right? :)
Sorry in advance for the video mom! :)


Some of my bridals



A video from our rehearsal dinner, sorry mom! But look how much fun we were having!! We stayed there till midnight dancing and laughing with friends and family.

From Rehersal Dinner
Wedding Day!!
You can tell how WINDY it was that day, and it cracks me up how nervous Seth was, even though he was telling me he wasn't. He wouldn't even look over at me till I was RIGHT there. :)
From Wedding


My favorite wedding picture
cake & toast time

Our first dance. Seth rigged up a bubble machine to start in the middle of the dance, I loved it.


Carriage ride to leave
For our honeymoon we went to Jamaica! LOVE

View from our roomOne year anniversary on Lake Grandbury

Our 7th anniversary *official date* We went and saw Reba and George, did I mention it was in a suite! Sweet! :)
I love you baby, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the pictures! What a beautiful bride! And how wonderful that you two are still so much in love...here's to MANY more years of happiness!